ONLY 2 LOTS LEFT!
Visit our exciting new neighborhood today
Stop by this weekend and see this exciting new community with 26 distinctive homes, nestled on a picturesque 11 acre hillside, just off Bokum Road. Essex Glen offers you a carefree lifestyle in a peaceful setting within minutes of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Enjoy the benefits
of carefree living
No more shoveling snow, raking leaves or time-consuming yard maintenance. All lawn maintenance and snow plowing is provided, letting you enjoy your new home and the Essex lifestyle.
Flexible floor plans and in-house designer to customize them for you
Choose from 7 open floor plans designed for today’s more informal living. Featuring a modern open concept with great room, gorgeous kitchen and dining area as well as first floor master suite. These beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath or 2.5 bath free standing homes offer the convenience of ranch style living or the flexibility and privacy of two floor design.
Essex Steam Train
Goodspeed Opera House
Stop & Shop
Yale New Haven Clinic
Middlesex Emergency Center
Location, Location, Location
You’ll find everything you need within minutes of Essex Glen.
(To get to Essex Glen use GPS location 100 Bokum Road, Essex, CT)
- Train Station in Old Saybrook half-way between Boston and New York (2 hours)
- Shore Line East Commuter and Amtrak service
- Easy access to I 95 north and South.
- 40 minutes to Hartford and 50 minutes to Bradley airport Via Rt 9
- 70 Minutes to Providence airport
- The Kate in Old Saybrook
- Ivoryton Playhouse in Ivoryton
- Goodspeed Opera House in East Haddam
- Marquee Cinemas In Westbrook
- Stop and Shop and Big Y in Old Saybrook
- Colonial Market in Essex
- CVS in old Saybrook.
- Walgreens in Westbrook and Essex
- Walmart in Old Saybrook
- Westbrook Outlets
- Staples In Old Saybrook.
- 8 New Car dealerships in Old Saybrook and 2 in Westbrook
- Griswold Inn in Essex
- Essex House in Centerbrook
- Olive Oyl’s in Essex
- Many more local and fine dining restaurants
- Yale New Haven Clinic Old Saybrook
- Middlesex Hospital Clinic In Old Saybrook
- Middlesex Emergency Center in Westbrook
Boating, Hiking and Biking:
- Multiple Marinas in Essex, Old Saybrook and Westbrook
- Bushy Hill Nature Center
- Mutiple trails in the Essex Land Trust
- The Centerbrook $469,900 (1560 square feet)
- The Ivoryton $494,900 (1797 square feet)
- The Griswold $519,900 (2008 square feet)
- Prime location, full walkout $20,000 (Lot 26)
- Partial walkout $15,000 (Lot 24)
- All units have full basement
Non-Binding Reservations $5000
3 Elevations to choose from: Colonial, Shingle (+$2,000) or Craftsman style (+$2,500).
Prices Subject to Change without Notice
Taking Reservations Now
Make a reservation today and let our designer bring your Essex Glen home alive for you.