MODEL OPEN: Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 12-3 pm
Visit our exciting new neighborhood today
Stop by this weekend and see this exciting new community with 26 distinctive homes, nestled on a picturesque 11 acre hillside, just off Bokum Road. Essex Glen offers you a carefree lifestyle in a peaceful setting within minutes of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Enjoy the benefits
of carefree living
No more shoveling snow, raking leaves or time-consuming yard maintenance. All lawn maintenance and snow plowing is provided, letting you enjoy your new home and the Essex lifestyle.
Flexible floor plans and in-house designer to customize them for you
Choose from 7 open floor plans designed for today’s more informal living. Featuring a modern open concept with great room, gorgeous kitchen and dining area as well as first floor master suite. These beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath or 2.5 bath free standing homes offer the convenience of ranch style living or the flexibility and privacy of two floor design.
Essex Steam Train
Goodspeed Opera House
Stop & Shop
Yale New Haven Clinic
Middlesex Emergency Center
Location, Location, Location
You’ll find everything you need within minutes of Essex Glen.
- Train Station in Old Saybrook half-way between Boston and New York (2 hours)
- Shore Line East Commuter and Amtrak service
- Easy access to I 95 north and South.
- 40 minutes to Hartford and 50 minutes to Bradley airport Via Rt 9
- 70 Minutes to Providence airport
- The Kate in Old Saybrook
- Ivoryton Playhouse in Ivoryton
- Goodspeed Opera House in East Haddam
- Marquee Cinemas In Westbrook
- Stop and Shop and Big Y in Old Saybrook
- Colonial Market in Essex
- CVS in old Saybrook.
- Walgreens in Westbrook and Essex
- Walmart in Old Saybrook
- Westbrook Outlets
- Staples In Old Saybrook.
- 8 New Car dealerships in Old Saybrook and 2 in Westbrook
- Giswold Inn in Essex
- Essex House in Centerbrook
- Olive Oyl’s in Essex
- Many more local and fine dining restaurants
- Yale New Haven Clinic Old Saybrook
- Middlesex Hospital Clinic In Old Saybrook
- Middlesex Emergency Center in Westbrook
Boating, Hiking and Biking:
- Multiple Marinas in Essex Old Saybrook and Westbrook
- Bushy Hill Nature Center
- Mutiple trails in the Essex Land Trust
- The Centerbrook $449,900 (1538 square feet)
- The Ivoryton $474,900 (1797 square feet)
- The Griswold $499,900 (2008 square feet)
- Prime location, full walkout $20,000 (Lots 13, 17-20, 24-26)
- Prime location, full walkout $10,000 (Lot 16)
- Partial walkout $15,000 (Lot 23)
- Premium views and privacy $10,000 (Lot 9)
- All units have full basement
Non-Binding Reservations $5000
3 Elevations to choose from: Colonial, Shingle (+$2,000) or Craftsman style (+$2,500).
Prices Subject to Change without Notice
Taking Reservations Now
Make a reservation today and let our designer bring your Essex Glen home alive for you.